Saturday, February 1, 2014

Cone Shaped Orgone Accumulator

cone shaped orgone accumulator with copper and crystals
I made this Orgone Accumulator using Castin' Craft clear liquid casting resin from Michaels. There is one large crystal in the center near the top. I positioned four other crystals around the larger one. I made all of the crystals from magnesium sulfate (Epsom Salt). I used a lot of small copper wires that I cut in varying lengths. Some of the copper wires where made into coils and springs. I also used a bunch of gold and other colored glitter.

cone shaped orgone accumulator with copper and crystals
This orgone accumulator is really good for massaging. My girlfriend sprained her foot and it was really swollen. The swelling went down by more than 50% within a few minutes of massaging with the orgone accumulator. After massaging her foot for about 15 minutes, the swelling was down by about 80%. 

No comments :

Post a Comment